Wednesday, June 17, 2009

W.T.F.

Last summer at band camp and throughout the season, we had the privilege of our very own camera crew. They were filming a documentary about marching band and for some reason decided to use UVa as one of their lead bands. They were French, thus the subject of many cheap jokes but also pretty cool. Partied with us a couple times, I got the hot producer to put out her french cigarette and dance with me at the BOX. Basically, all around chill people.

And then they went and pulled shit like this.

Look at this promo poster:

Do you see that? DO YOU SEE THAT?!

Disgusting...

Filthy isn't it?

Look at all those... all those black people...

Now, ordinarily I wouldn't be mad. I mean hey, instead of making sure their diversity ratio is just PC enough , they just took whatever pictures they had and made a pretty cool collage. Respect, right?

Wrong.

They fucked up on one important detail: They didn't put me in it.

WHAT THE HELL, GUYS! Out of maybe 7 black people in the band, you pick the 6 that aren't ME?! Even Dave Chappelle's on the damn poster...

I say we rise against this fascist corporation of cheap, liberal, European independent film makers and boycott their filth rags. Or at least get a picture of me on one of their promo posters...

Seriously though, I did the math... There was like an 86% chance of me being on that poster. You suck.

No comments: